- District Programs & Support
- School Reopening Resources
- Morning/After School Program
- Library / Media Center
- Food Services
- School Nurse
- Special Ed Director
Eat Breakfast at School!
We know that mornings can be really crazy and busy. Sometimes there might not be time for a good breakfast.
We have good news for you. Breakfast is served at all school sites! School breakfast will give your student a healthy start to the day. A nutritious breakfast helps students pay attention, perform problem-solving tasks and improves memory so they can learn more in class. Studies show that children who eat breakfast are more likely to behave better in school and get along with their peers than students who do not. Children who eat breakfast are more likely to have fewer absences and incidents of tardiness than those who do not.
Eating breakfast as a child is important for establishing healthy habits for later in life. Help your child start the day right with school breakfast.
Breakfast is available this year at no cost to all students!
3 August 2020
Every year your family receives an application for Free/Reduced Meals. It is important to fill out this form and return it to the school for two reasons:
1. The application lets us know if your child is eligible for free or reduced price school meals. Children from families that earn below a certain income level can receive free or reduced price lunch at school.
2. Applications are used to determine the level of funding our school district receives for resources for students such as text books, computers, classroom supplies, etc.
Support the School Meal program today by completing your online application.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact Camden Holub at 347-3411 ext. 7528.