- District Programs & Support
- School Reopening Resources
- Morning/After School Program
- Library / Media Center
- Food Services
- Homeless Services
- School Nurse
- Special Ed Director
Every year, your family receives a Free and Reduced Price Meal Application/Income Form. You must complete a new form yearly.
It is very important to fill out this form and return it to school for two reasons:
1. The application/income form lets us know if your child is eligible for free or reduced price school meals. Children from families that earn below a certain income level can receive free/reduced lunch and breakfast at school. While all students will recieve FREE meals this school year, this determination of eligibility may also enable families to recieve EBT/P-EBT cards based on the status.
2. Applications/income forms are used to determine our level of revenues our District receives. Our funding is greatly reliant upon the percentage of Free and Reduced students that we have in our District.
The application is easy to fill out and easy to understand. Also, you do not have to worry about your information being shared with others because information is CONFIDENTIAL. Support the School Breakfast/Lunch Program today by completing your application! Extra income forms are available at the school offices or you may complete a household income form here and la versión en español aquí. Additionally, you may apply online utilizing the apply online button below. If you have not already applied and plan to complete an income form, please do so prior to September 15th if possible.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact Camden Ray at (530)347-3411 Ext.7528.