- District Programs & Support
- School Reopening Resources
- Morning/After School Program
- Library / Media Center
- Food Services
- School Nurse
- Special Ed Director
Every year, your family receives a Free and Reduced Price Meal Application. You must complete a new application yearly.
It is important to fill out this form and return it to school for two reasons:
1. The application lets us know if your child is eligible for free or reduced price school meals. Children from families that earn below a certain income level can receive free/reduced lunch and breakfast at school.
2. Applications are used to determine our level of revenues our District receives. Our funding is greatly reliant upon the percentage of Free and Reduced students that we have in our District.
The application is easy to fill out and easy to understand. Also, you do not have to worry about your information being shared with others because application information is CONFIDENTIAL. Support the School Breakfast/Lunch Program today by completing your application! Extra applications are available at the school offices and on our website or you may complete an online application here. Alternatively, you can print and fill out the following applications in English or Spanish. If you have not already applied and plan to complete an application, please do so prior to September 15th if possible.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to contact Camden Holub at (530)347-3411 Ext.7528.