Student Technology Links
Student Advisory Committee (SAC)
EUSD STUDENT ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SAC)
The purpose of this Committee is:
- To assist the District in planning forward to ensure that we attend to our vision, "All Children Can Learn, and Together We Make the Difference."
- To continue to build strong relationships with our students and work together to support the children of our community.
- To review, recommend, and advise the District on matters pertaining to the ever-evolving Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). This plan grounds all District work with the goals of:
- 1) creating a safe, healthy space for students to have optimal opportunity to learn;
- 2) providing services and instruction that lead to ever-increasing student achievement outcomes; and
- 3) ensuring all students are supported and challenged in this process in an engaging environment.)
A Student Advisory Committee applicant must meet the qualifications listed below:
- Be a student of an Evergreen Union School District in grades six or seven with strong learner behaviors and good communication skills.
- Understand the importance of student participation and involvement.
- Be willing to commit to a minimum of three meetings per year that will happen during school time.
If you are interested in becoming a member of this Committee, please contact your site Principal.