- About Us
Demographics & Data
School Accountability Report Card (SARC)
Every school in California is required by law to publish a School Accountability Report Card (SARC), annually. The SARC contains information about the condition and performance of each California public school.
The 2021/2022 SARC - Published in 2022/2023
- 2022 Bend Elementary
- 2022 Bend Elementary (Spanish)
- 2022 Evergreen Elementary School
- 2022 Evergreen Elementary School (Spanish)
- 2022 Evergreen Middle School
- 2022 Evergreen Middle School (Spanish)
- 2022 Evergreen Institute of Excellence
- 2022 Community Day School K-8
- 2022 Community Day School K-8 (Spanish)
California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
The California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP) tests are administered to 3rd-8th grade and 11th grade California public school students each spring. The primary purpose of the CAASPP assessment is to assist teachers, administrators, students, and parents by promoting high-quality teaching and learning through the use of a variety of assessment approaches and item types.
The CAASPP includes the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium system for:
- English Language Arts/Literacy and Mathematics,
- the California Science Test,
- the California Alternate Assessments for ELA, Mathematics, and Science, and
- the optional California Spanish Assessment (CSA).
Data from the CAASPP is used to monitor student progress and growth across the District on the local LCAP and at each school site on the School Plans for Student Achievement.
All data can be found on the California Department of Education Dashboard.
California Healthy Kids Survey (CHKS)
The California Department of Education (CDE) has funded the CHKS since 1997 to provide data to assist schools in:
- Fostering safe and supportive school climates, social-emotional competencies, and engagement in learning;
- Preventing youth health-risk behaviors and other barriers to academic achievement; and
- Promoting positive youth development, resilience, and well-being.
A thorough understanding of the scope and nature of these student behaviors, attitudes, experiences, and supports is essential for guiding school improvement and academic, prevention, and health programs.
Evergreen Union School District administers the following CHKS Modules each spring to 6th-7th grade students:
Evergreen Union School District Spring Parent Survey
This survey provides data in regards to each of the following topics:
- Creating an Engaging & Supportive Learning Environment,
- Reflecting on Teaching & Learning, and
- Collaboration & Communication.
The Survey is specifically designed to provide data to help foster better parental involvement, one of the required priorities of Local Control and Accountability Plans (LCAP), and to bring parent voice into the school improvement process. The results of this survey are discussed at the School Site Council Meetings, and data from it are included on the site School Plans for Student Achievement and the LCAP.